Monday, October 13, 2008
A HR Audit will determine if:
• HR Strategy is linked to the organizational goals and objectives thus providing the linkage necessary to be high performing
• HR Metrics are being utilized to track HR performance making sure HR is effective and efficient
• Policies and procedures are compliant and are being consistently implemented throughout the organization to prevent unwanted legal exposure
• The Performance management program is measuring the competencies that make your organization successful
• Recruiting processes are yielding high quality talent based on your organizational competencies
By taking the time now to determine what can be done to save costs and improve productivity, HR can focus on adding value during this economic downturn. The pressure of adding value to the organization will be heightened as top executives have to make sure that systems are streamlined, customers are served and profits are protected. Now, more than ever HR must be focused on those activities that can add to the top line, protect the bottom line and increase productivity.