1) Tell us why you are in need of an HR Audit. What challenges are you facing?
2) How many employees do you have and what industry are you in?
3) Where is your location? (must be within 4 hours of Atlanta or travel must be paid by winner)
4) Company name
5) Be creative; send us pictures, a video, anything!
Here is what you will receive:
1) A comprehensive HR audit that examines the following areas:
a. HR Strategy and Metrics
b. Policies and Procedures
d. Recruiting procedures and metrics
e. Performance Management
f. Career development
2) A detailed report will be provided with findings and recommendations in order of priority
3) Consultant will come on site for one day and provide winner with a list of items needed prior to coming on site (copies of policies, handbook, etc.)
4) Consultant will phone interview 4 key executives to understand how HR is perceived and how services are being delivered.
Rules of entry:
1) Deadline to enter is May 18, 2009
2) Each company can have only one entry per company
3) Travel outside of Atlanta must be paid by winner
4) ICC will judge each entry based on challenges faced, and business case presented.
Why you should do this:
You can use this information to prioritize what HR should focus on in the next 12- 18 months.
Understand opportunities to be considered strategic vs. transactional.
Make sure your policies are in compliance with new legislation like COBRA, FMLA, I-9, etc.
It’s NO CHARGE!!! But this service is a $7500 value!!
Email all entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.