I bet many of you thought I had fallen off a cliff or got hit by a bus. I took quite a lengthy writing hiatus. I just got to the point where I felt I was repeating myself. I was not looking forward to Monday mornings when, "I had to get my blog out." So, I took a break.
So let me catch you up on the last two months:
- We finished our spring workshop series, "Moving HR from Transactional to Strategic: Becoming an Effective HR Business Leader" with a bang. We interacted with approximately 200 really smart, savvy HR professionals in our workshops all over this country.
- I spoke at the Association of Legal Administrator's national conference and it was a blast. It was help in Toronto and I got to see Niagara Falls.
- I am getting ready to go to Shanghai, China with my colleague and friend, Ed Nangle to deliver our "Moving HR from Transactional to Strategic" workshop.
- My son turned 21
- I lost 44 pounds
- What are our growth targets?
- What have our sales been in the last five years?
- Are we on target to make those goals?
- If not, WHY?
- If yes, how do we sustain that momentum?